- 1 banana
- 1 scoop of chocolate or vanilla protein powder*
- 2 Tbs. ground flaxseed
- 2 tsp. chia seeds
- 1 Tbs. Pb2**
- 2 Tbs. dark chocolate chips***
2. Mix in the flaxseeds, chia seeds and chocolate chips
3. Add a little water if you batter is to thick
4. Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes, and let cool.
* I use Perfect Fit Protein, which is organic, raw,vegan, and gluten free. Make sure to use a vegan protein if you want the cookies to be vegan. If not, that's ok! They'll still be yummy and protein packed, just not vegan.
**Pb2 is a powdered peanut butter, or peanut flour. It has 85% less fat and calories than regular peanut butter. But, if you don't have Pb2 you can you use regular peanut butter.
*** I use the Enjoy Life brand vegan chocolate chips, which are dairy, nut and soy free. You can aslo use regular dark chocolate chips.
Nutrition Facts per cookie:
90 calories, 4 g fat, 11 g carbs, 5 g protein, 3 g fiber, 5 g sugar
Original Recipe from:
Tag me in Instagram @beautyandbananas if you try this recipe out!