Almond Joy and Reese's Cup Rice Cakes...
You will Need:
- 2 rice cake thins or regular rice cakes
- almond butter
- peanut butter
- unsweetened cocoa powder
- almond milk
- unsweetened coconut flakes, or shredded coconut
Healthy Chocolate Sauce(will use for the chocolate drizzle on both)
- Mix about 1/4 cup almond milk, 1 Tbs. Cocoa powder, and a few drops liquid stevia. Microwave for 30 sec and stir. If you want it thicker, like a spread, add less liquid or more for a thinner sauce.
Almond Joy Rice Cake
- Top with almond butter, coconut flakes, drizzle with chocolate
Reese's Cup Rice Cake
- Top with natural creamy or crunchy peanut butter and drizzle with chocolate. (Preferably a heart❤️)
I hope you try out this tasty healthy treat! It will definitely satisfy a sweet and salty chocolate craving! And...It's sugar free (nothing fake), low carb, and gluten free! Also it has healthy fats from the nuts and coconut! A perfect movie night snack!