Saturday, April 26, 2014

Current Favorite Makeup Products! April 2014




Hey guys! Today I wanted to show you a few of the makeup products I've been loving lately for my go to everyday look. I love experimenting with fun makeup looks, but day to day I like to keep it simple but still pretty with a soft shimmery eye, pink lips and cheeks, and natural glowing skin. I think this handful of products is perfect for just that! :)



1. Tarte Amazonian Clay Powder Foundation- This powder foundation is great! Unlike a lot of powder foundations, it gives really good coverage without looking "chalky" or "powdery". It leaves my skin looking natural and not dry at all. It's perfect for everyday light coverage. Plus- It's really fast to apply! I love it for days I don't want to bother with liquid foundation. I also love that Tarte uses more natural ingredients, so I feel good about putting it on my skin on a daily basis. To apply it I use a buffing powder brush from Sephora, which is what I find works best. :)

2. Tarte Bambeautiful Eyeshdaow Quad in "Shades of Clay" - I loooove this palette! The colors are right up my alley! As soon as I saw it, I fell in love. The colors are super smooth and pigmented and compliment each other perfectly. I use the light shimmery color over my eyelid, one of the taupe colors to deepen up the look, and the dark matte brown (perfect dark matte brown!) as eyeliner or to make the outer corner a bit more dramatic! I love the packaging too!

3. Urban Decay Naked Lipgloss in "Love Child"- This is the perfect everyday, light pink lipgloss. It's not too light, not too bright- just right! The formula is smooth and not at all sticky. I don't love the smell, but it's such a great gloss that I don't mind!

4. Too Faced Primed and Poreless Primer- I recently received a sample of this primer, and have been loving it! It smooths out my skin, leaving my pores much less visible. It makes my makeup blend out easily and last longer. I think I will repurchase a full size when I run out!

5. Mac Mineralize Blush in "Azalea in the Afternoon"- unfortunately this blush is limited edition, but it's quickly become a favorite. It's a sheer medium pink with a beautiful shimmer. I love the rosy "glow" it gives without looking sparkly!



Tarte Bambeautiful Palette and Powder Foundation


I hope you guys enjoyed seeing some of the beauty products I've been loving lately! Let me know some of your favorites! 

XoXo, Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment