I love this super simple dessert! It's takes your average banana and peanut butter snack to the next level!
Baked Banana Boats
1 Tbs. Almond or Peanut Butter
1 Tbs. Chocolate Chips (I use dairy free)
Almond Milk, for serving
Desired Extra Topping Ideas:
1. Slice banana lengthwise then in halves.
2. Top with almond butter and chocolate chips.
3. Place in a small oven safe remakin or wrap in foil and place on a baking pan.
4. Either bake at 350 for 10 minutes (or until the chocolate melts) or broil for 5 minutes.
5. Place in a bowl.
6. Add extra toppings if choice.
7. Pour in some almond, to keep your boat afloat and eat with a spoon. I love the cold almond milk with the warm banana! Or you can skip the milk and have a yummy finger food treat!