Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Finding Balance With Food & Exercise #TalkTuesday

Hey guys! In case you missed yesterday's #TalkTuesday video, here it is! :)
It's all about my four tips for finding balance with food and exercise. After recovering from an eating disorder, or dealing with food anxiety, that next step of finding "balance" can be very difficult. But don't lose faith, you will find balance! I hope this video helps!


Video Recap

My 4 Tips:

  1. Break out of your comfort zone with fear foods and treat yourself regularly.
  2. Don't try to be perfect.
  3. You don't have to workout like a crazy person to be fit.
  4. Eat more intuitively. 
Thank you so much for watching! Please know that I am here to talk to anyone who needs someone talk to! Have a great day!
XoXo,
Stephanie


Connect With Me!

1 comment:

  1. This is an awesome video! Finding balance can be so difficult--I've just started to tread the exercise waters again in my own recovery after a few months as I don't want to fall back into old habits! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete