Thursday, September 10, 2015

Warby Parker Home Try On + New Collection Launch!


Hey guys! Today I'm so excited to share with you my review on Warby Parker's Home Try On   program. Warby Parker is a high quality eyeware brand, at a reasonable price, that gives back to the community.  I'm going to be talking about the glasses I decided to try as well as give a sneak peak of their Fall 2015 collection which launched this morning!


A Lil' About the Company:


"Warby Parker was founded with a rebellious spirit and a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price, while leading the way for socially conscious businesses." 


Every idea starts with a problem. Ours was simple: glasses are too expensive. We were students when one of us lost his glasses on a backpacking trip. The cost of replacing them was so high that he spent the first semester of grad school without them, squinting and complaining. (We don’t recommend this.) The rest of us had similar experiences, and we were amazed at how hard it was to find a pair of great frames that didn’t leave our wallets bare. Where were the options?

It turns out there was a simple explanation. The eyewear industry is dominated by a single company that has been able to keep prices artificially high while reaping huge profits from consumers who have no other options.

We started Warby Parker to create an alternative.

By circumventing traditional channels, designing glasses in-house, and engaging with customers directly, we’re able to provide higher-quality, better-looking prescription eyewear at a fraction of the going price.

We believe that buying glasses should be easy and fun. It should leave you happy and good-looking, with money in your pocket.

We also believe that everyone has the right to see.

Almost one billion people worldwide lack access to glasses, which means that 15% of the world’s population cannot effectively learn or work. To help address this problem, Warby Parker partners with non-profits like VisionSpring to ensure that for every pair of glasses sold, a pair is distributed to someone in need."

There’s nothing complicated about it. Good eyewear, good outcome."


Going along with their customer friendly mindset, they have the Home Try On Program that allows you to try five pairs of glasses for 5 days, free of charge. Just pick out five pairs from their selected styles and they'll ship them to you for free! Test them out for five days, tell your friends, and then pick your favorites ;) You're not obligated to purchase a pair, but trust me you'll want to! Box up your try ons and ship them back-- return shipping is free!


These are the five pairs that I decided to try out:




1. Madison in Rum Cherry

The Madison frame  is described as having "a traditional bridge and an unmistakably adventurous silhouette with a medium width that suits most faces." As soon as I saw the square frame and the deep red shade, I knew it was one I wanted to try. I loved them paired with a clean white shirt and a bold red lip for a classic bold look.


 







































2. Reilly in Marzipan Tortoise

"Reilly is oversized but fit just right; a flattering browline punches up your look in a snap."
I think these we definitely on of my favs. At first glance they were my favorite, but then I fell in love with them all. But Reilly is so fun and unique. I love the contrast of the colors, I love big frames and I love tortoise, so these are like my dream frames.









3. Banks in Sea Smoke Tortoise

"Banks's graphic shape, generous width, and solid acetate walls give plenty of glamorous coverage."
These are very similar in shape to Reilly, although I didn't like the darker color as much on me. I still think the shape was very flattering. Not my favorite out of all the frames I tried, but still a beautiful frame.





































4. Banks in Ginger Crystal

Same as the last pair, just a different color. I love how unique this ginger color is!!! I didn't think I would like it so much.  It reminds me of the 70s, I don't know why, but I'm going with it.



5. Crossfield in Polished Gold

"Crossfield is our take on the iconic aviator shape with slightly oversized lenses and a smooth titanium construction. Classic and wearable: what more could you want?"

I'm so glad I decided to try this pair. I almost didn't because I thought aviators were kinda basic, but they are such a good staple. these were the most comfortable aviators I've ever tried on and were very sturdy for being so light weight. They quickly became my go to this week!







Okay... so those are my thoughts on all my try on pairs! I will let you guys know which ones I decide to purchase! ;) But... some more exciting options just launched for Fall 2015! You guys are some of the first to see these! I'm in love.











I hope you all enjoyed this review and I hope you try out the Home Try On Program! Why not? It's absolutely free! :)
XoXo,
Stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment