Sunday, January 3, 2016

GET READY WITH ME | NEW YEARS EVE PARTY MAKEUP



Hey everyone! I hope your 2016 is off to a good start! Today I'm sharing the look I wore on New Year's Eve, Thursday night. I wasn't sure what look I was going to do until I sat down to do my makeup- so this a true "get ready with me" video! I ended up created a winged out navy blue and bright purple smoky eye with a pop of silver on the lower lash line. I used one of my favorite palettes, the Urban Decay smoked palette, which is now on sale on their website. If you're not able to get this palette, the new Naked Smoky palette will achieve the same look along with a navy blue shadow. This look can be used for any special occasion or fun night out. I hope you all had fun (but not too much fun! lol) for New Year's and I can't to see what awaits in 2016. If you want to see how I created this look... watch the video below! Shop links to products down below. ;)






PRODUCTS USED:
Too Faced Lemon Drop Shadow Insurance
Urban Decay Smoked Palette (If you don't have this, the Naked Smoky Palette is similar)
Loreal Infallible Gel Eyeliner in Black
Maybelline Full n Soft Waterproof Mascara
Ardell 120 Demi Lashes
Loreal Fairest Nude Lipstick
Loreal Color Riche Balm in Nourishing Nude









Thanks for stopping by! Happy New Year!
xoxo,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment