Tuesday, January 5, 2016

KAT VON D SHADE + LIGHT CONTOUR PALETTE | REVIEW AND DEMO







































Hey guys! Today I'm going to share my first impression, review and demo on the Kat Von D Shade + Light Contour Palette. I've been wanting to try this palette for a while, but I wasn't quite sure which contour palette I wanted to invest in. Anastasia? Kat Von D? Smash box? Cream or Powder? So many options! OMG. After reading the reviews online, asking makeup artist friends, and tons of watching in store at Sephora, I went with this one, the Kat Von D. I will say- I'm not disappointed. The palette retails for $46 at Sephora, and for the amount of product you get- I think it's a great value. The formula of the powders are so finely milled, they go on the skin silky smooth and blend easily. Contouring just got better. Watch the video to see my full thoughts as well as my first time applying it!




Thanks for stopping by! Let me know if you try out the Kat Von D contour palette!
XoXo,
Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment