Thursday, January 7, 2016

Warm Smokey Eyes feat. Madam Glam



Hey guys! Today I have the pleasure of sharing this look with you, using some new products from Madam Glam. Madam Glam is a 100% cruelty free beauty brand, and all of their nail polishes are 5-free, which means they are free from the traditional toxins found in nail polish. They are at a good price point, somewhere between "drugstore" and high end." Mirela from Madam Glam was kind enough to reach out to me and ask if I wanted to try out some products, and picked out some shades she thought I would like based on my style. And she did a great job. I'm really in love with these warm earthy tones right now, so she sent me the powder blush in Sable, the lipstick in Brick, and the nail polish in High Standards. I decided to create a makeup tutorial inspired by the colors she sent me and give a brief review of the products on my blog. 


I went for a fiery, cranberry smokey eye using warm tones, and gave it dimension by keeping the center light and darker around the edges. Watch the video to see how to get the look:




Products Used:
Too Faced Lemon Drop Shadow Insurance
Kat Von D Lock It Concealer
Becca Ombre Rouge Palette
Mac Cranberry Eyeshadow
Mac Expensive Pink Eyeshadow
Rimmel Scandaleyes Black Eyeliner
Ardell Individual Lashes
Becca Ombre Nude Palette
Kat Von D Shade + Light Palette
Madam Glam Sable Blush
Becca Opal
Mac Spice Lipliner
Madam Glam Brick Lipstick 
Smashbox Photofinish Primer Water


I was very pleased with the formula and pigmentation of the lipstick and the blush and the nail polish went on smooth and opaque. The lipstick was very hydrating and long lasting. The blushes are paraben free, a matte finish, and blend easily. 


$15.99



$10.95






Lipstick in Brick (shiny finish)
 $15.95




 


I hope you all enjoyed this review and colorful tutorial! Let me know what you'd like to see next!
XoXo,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment