Sunday, January 10, 2016

MAKEUP FORVER ULTRA HD STICK FOUNDATION | REVIEW + DEM0




Hey everyone! Welcome back! Today I'm going to be sharing my thoughts on the new Makeup Forever Ultra HD Stick Foundation. As you all know, I'm a huge fan of the Ultra HD liquid foundation, so when I saw the stick I was very curious. I usually stick to liquid, but after hearing some of my favorite makeup bloggers talk about it- like Melissa Alatorre and Desi Perkins- I had to give it a try. After hearing it was a fuller coverage and dewier finish than its liquid version, I got very excited, because my skin has been dryer lately due to the colder weather.

The Ultra HD sticks retail for $43 at Sephora, so the same price as the liquid. Like Makeup Forever is known for, they have a great range of shades so any skin tone can find a match. They're also perfect for cream highlighting and contouring. I wear the shade 127, and have been wearing it for about a week and love it. Watch the video below to see my full thoughts and a demo on how I apply it!





Thanks for stopping by! Let me know if you try out this foundation!
XoXo,
Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment