Thursday, February 18, 2016

GRAMMY'S PARTY MAKEUP OF THE NIGHT | GRWM + VLOG



Hey guys! If you follow me on Instagram, you know I'm in LA right now, and I had the pleasure to attend the Grammy's celebration party. I wanted to show you the makeup I wore to the show. I decided to go for a full coverage dewy skin look, super black winged out liner, and a hot pink lip to match my ($8) Target dress! Watch the video here:




PRODUCTS USED
Nars Eyeshadow Primer
Boreal Black Gel Eyeliner
Makeup Forever Ultra HD Stick Foundation
Makeup Forever Ultra HD Concealer in R22
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard
Kat Von D Shade + Light Palette
Ardell Individual False Lashes






























And that's what I on Grammy's night! Stay tuned for the vlog coming soon!
Xoxo,
Steph



No comments:

Post a Comment