Friday, February 12, 2016

VALENTINES DAY VLOG + GET READY WITH ME & MAKEUP DETAILS


Hey guys! Since I'll be traveling on Valentines Day, my boyfriend and I celebrated early- so I decided to do an early V-day blog + show you the makeup and outfit I wore! The romper I'm wearing is from Naked Zebra LA and my heart tipped nails were inspired by this picture. Enjoy the video!




  Here's my Paleo jam thumbprint cookie recipe, which I just made into heart shapes! Hayden specially asked that I made "those healthy cookies" so of course that's what I made! I'm happy my healthy habbits are rubbing off on him. ;)


And... here's the makeup from the video!



PRODUCT USED:
Beauty Blender
NYX Set it Don't Fret It Matte Finishing Powder
Loreal Black Gel Eyeliner






Thanks for stopping by! I hope you all have a great Valentine's day whether it's with your bf or bff! Can't wait to take you along to LA with me! There's so many surprises in store! Ahhh I can barely keep my mouth shut. But I will for a few more days ;)
Xoxo,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment