Healthy pumpkin pancakes perfect for a fall morning!
Pumpkin Banana Oat Protein Pancakes
- 1/4 cup rolled oats (will be used as oat flour)
- 1/2 a banana
- 1 scoop Perfect Fit Protein Powder (can substitute extra oat flour)
- 1/4 cup pure canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp. stevia
- Pumpkin pie spice*
2. Put the mixture in a bowl and add in protein powder, pumpkin and spices.
3.Whisk in egg whites and slowly add in almond milk.
4. Cook in a sprayed pan on medium for a few minutes each side
Add your favorite toppings and Enjoy! I served mine with a side of plain greek yogurt and a drizzle of honey!
*If you don't have pumpkin pie spice, it's just a mix of cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves.
Nutrition Facts: (just pancakes) 260 calories, 3 g fat, 36 g carbs, 26 g protein, 9 g sugar