Thursday, December 10, 2015

What I Eat In A Day.























Ever wondered what I eat in a day? Well wonder no more. I did a full day of eating video to show you guys everything I ate that day. Keep in mind every day may be slightly different- some days I eat more, some days less, some days super duper healthy, some days I have "unhealthy foods"- it just depends! I strive to eat a well balanced healthy diet, that keeps my body and mind healthy. In this video there's no calories, macros, or numbers- simply a flexible, common sense approach to eating. I like to keep "protein, carbs, and fats" in mind, but not to limit or exactly count each gram- to make sure I fuel my body properly with a good balance of the three. ;)
Watch the video to see what I ate!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua9CUz5UZH0&feature=gp-n-y&google_comment_id=z13ti5ioyza1gpv0b23tzbqynyrgdpvlk


Thanks for watching!
Xoxo,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment